I made Halloween cards for my nieces and nephew last weekend and midway through starting thinking this would make for a nifty tutorial. Ergo, here's a how-to for making your own seasonally apropos felines.
Tutorial after the jump.
- Download a template (with folding directions) here.
- Trace template to black construction paper and cut out.
- You can start drawing at this point, or fold the card first. I folded first, just because it makes it easier to see what elements fall above or below the ridges.
- Thread needle and bring twine from back of card to the front. Tape twine to backside of cat. Repeat on both sides of the cat's face, near the mask.
- To finish, fold up the cat and tie twine behind the head.
- Voila! You're ready to spread some Halloween cheer.